Sunday, March 27, 2011

대전 유성에 가다( Trip to Yousung,Daejeong)

Toward Daejeon by bus









I went to Yusung,Daejeon city.
It was my first time in Yusung.
There are lots of  hot springs in Yusung town.












Tidy and big street






High-rise apartment buildings






Old town






Gap River



Kicthen of Old style








Someone are leaving,someone are arriving.








Stairs in Chungnam university



A Tree in Campus of Chungnam University




Spring is coming





Chung-nam Univ.





A Hot spring on the street (足湯)










A cosmonette









I remember that Daejeong is scientific city.
Actually,there are many Universities,laboratories and KIST!!
I saw a lots of students in the town as well.

And

I was able to meet my friend J.M who was my roommate in Japan 7years ago.









Then I found a man that she likes him.

youchun






It was a great trip.
I want to visit Daejeong again.





No comments:

Post a Comment